TRIBAL is looking for a content curator adept at searching media platforms for content our strategic storytellers can aggregate as well as content TRIBAL can curate to fill out our strategic storytelling library. We need someone who will work independently, skimming headlines, storytelling platforms, and social media sites to compile a list of potential strategic storytelling options. The curator must be able to research and compile links/references to stories, articles, images, webpages, and videos that meet TRIBAL criteria for strategic storytelling. Candidates must be adept at reading content and determining whether it meets the criteria.
Our ideal candidate has experience in online research and digital content curation, and is technological savvy researching across multiple platforms, devices, and digital resources. A passion and enthusiasm for strategic storytelling and an ability to maintain focus and motivation throughout the completion of repetitive tasks are also needed to succeed in this position.
This can be a remote-work position.
- Degree in Journalism, English or similar field, or related work experience
- At least 1 year of writing and copy editing experience
- Working knowledge of social networks
- Working knowledge of Asana and Google Drive are a plus
Professionally, you are excellent at:
- Identifying and evaluating digital content such as stories, articles, webpages, images, and videos from a wide variety of online sources to ensure content meets TRIBAL standards
- Attaching all relevant information to Asana or Google Drive to ensure content is accessible to the content team
- Updating story content tracking sheets
- Research, obtain, and if deemed necessary, appropriately documenting permissions clearance to use content, images/graphics, videos, etc. from the author and/or original source
- Time management
- Working independently
Personally, you are:
- Creative and fun
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Able to keep track of many stories
- Able to focus on the task at hand or multiple tasks with minimal supervision
Compensation Range: $15-$25/hour
|Job Category||Writing Team|